DuPont Sorona, a very soft and flexible padding
With the natural quality of DuPont Sorona, insulations become effortlessly soft and endlessly flexible. It’s designed to give you the feeling of comfort that your skin needs. DuPont™ Sorona® insulation is the first high-tech biobased renewable heat retention material.
Move with a purpose
Insulations made with DuPont™ Sorona are the best choice for clothing designers who are inspired to take innovation to the next level. A level where the padding is unrivaled in terms of appearance, feel and performance. DuPont Sorona insulation has excellent softness, retains heat, has a high recovery capacity and a feather-like hand that makes it practical and easy to apply.
DuPont™ Sorona® received Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certification.
Comfort with enduring shape retention
The moderate comfort stretch, excellent hand-feeling and outstanding recovery offer insulations made with DuPont™ Sorona® fiber an unique combination of attributes from wearing comfort, freedom of movement, form-fitting to no add pressure to the body. The unique molecular structure and physical performance of DuPont™ Sorona® fiber, help insulations to retain their comfort stretch and dimensional stability.
DuPont™ Sorona® unique properties
- Smoother feel: fluid drape for a fit that moves with your body.
- Patented technology: made from a unique PTT molecular structure designed to maximize performances.
- Renewably sourced: made of 37% plant-based materials for a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Quick-dry: dries quickly and wicks moisture off the skin for added comfort.
- Durability: Strength and resilience for long-lasting performance.
- Softness: Exceptional softness and rich hand feel for day-in, day-out comfort.
- Insulation: delivers lightweight, breathable warmth for taking on any challenge, in any condition.
- Stretch & recovery: retains its shape and resists bagging for maximum comfort on the move.